Commonwealth Dentistry has reopened our dental offices for all routine, non-emergent appointments. Each of our locations has assumed normal business hours. See below for details:
- Colonial Heights: Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Forest Hill: Monday-Thursday, 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Midlothian: Monday-Wednesday, 8:00am – 5:00pm and Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Prince George: Monday-Thursday, 8:00am – 5:00pm and Friday, 8:00am – 2:30pm
- Kenbridge: Monday and Tuesday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Crewe: Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Palmyra: Monday-Thursday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
We will be taking additional precautions for our team and our patients to ensure the safety and health of everyone that walks through our doors. Below are the specific safety measures that our patients should be aware of before arriving for their appointment:
- There will be hand sanitizer and hand soap readily available for our patients and our team throughout the office.
- If you prefer to wait in your car, please give the office a call when you arrive and we will come to your car to deliver paperwork and provide health screening. If not, please head to our reception area upon arrival.
- All patients and staff will be screened and have their temperature taken upon entering our office. No one will be admitted into our facilities with a temperature of 100.4 or greater.
- We will be using a dental technology called the Isolite in some of our dental procedures. This device eliminates airborne aerosols by over 90%, creating a much safer environment for both our staff and patients.
- Our team will be using the appropriate PPE including gloves, masks, and face shields that create a safe barrier between you and our staff.
- Everyone will be asked to rinse with a pre-procedural mouth rinse prior to their visit. Since COVID-19 is vulnerable to oxidation, any mouth rinse containing oxidative agents such as 1% hydrogen peroxide or .2% povidone is recommended to reduce the salivary load of oral microbes, including potential COVID.
- We will be limiting the number of people allowed in our facilities at any given time.
- We are utilizing a professional cleaning company to disinfect all surfaces in our office with an electrostatic fogger. This two-step process, which is being utilized by airlines and hospitals, sterilizes the surfaces and wraps around objects and surfaces to provide a protective coating. You will not be able to see, feel, or smell the product. If a person touches an object or surface the disinfectant will kill viruses and bacteria on contact.
We thank you and appreciate your patience as we reopen our doors with a new process in place. Your health and wellbeing are very important to us and we are excited to see new faces and welcome back our current patients! If you have any questions about the additional safety measures we are implementing, please contact us at any of our locations and we would be happy to discuss them with you. We look forward to serving our patients again, and we hope to see you soon!
-Dr. Beltrami, Dr. Dixon, Dr. Woodard & the entire Commonwealth Dentistry Team